Burgers Fries & Family Ties
Burgers, Fries & Family Ties
The Richwine’s Burgerville Story
This tasty slice of Americana profiles the rich, nearly 60 years-in-the-making Richwine’s Burgerville family legacy of serving great food and providing unrivaled customer service in Polson, Montana.
Generations of loyal, appreciative customers are what make it all worthwhile for Marcia Richwine Moen and Co. “They don’t make ’em like they used to.” doesn’t apply here. They DO make ’em like they used to at Richwine’s Burgerville.
- 2020 Spokane International Film Festival — SpIFFy Juried Award for Best of the Northwest Feature.
- 2020 Spokane International Film Festival — Audience Award for Best of the Northwest Feature.
- IndieFEST Award of Merit, 2019.
- Winner – Audience Choice Award, Documentary – 2020 Big Fork Independent Film Festival
- Available for rent or purchase on Amazon Prime Video
- Distributor: Indie Rights
The idea for this documentary film came to me after eating perhaps my 50th Cheeseburger Deluxe at Richwine’s Burgerville. People ought to know about this place and the family behind it! Over a period of about 18 months, using as many as seven cameras at a time, I shot over 1,000 clips of many facets of this finely-tuned operation. The key to it all? The wonderful people who have made Richwine’s Burgerville one of America’s best family-run restaurants for well over half a century. Burgers, Fries & Family Ties is a love letter to Richwine’s Burgerville, and I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife Jessica and I enjoyed making it… and savoring all those great meals during the process! David W. King
David’s IMDB profile is “David W. King (II)”